Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Study in White

It’s been a while, but with school back in session and my days back to being my own, I’m ready to indulge in inspiration for freshening up my home and getting ready for the cool months ahead. I’ve been blog hopping and finding gorgeous images to share, so I thought I’d do just that today. While these images aren’t necessarily about French inspired fabrics and textures – they are textural eye candy and some wonderful ideas from other European sources.  ENJOY!

vit bordsdekoration

This lovely arrangement caught my eye on a blog called Lantliv i stan – which is a lovely Swedish blog.   I’m no expert on foreign languages, but I think when it comes to beauty we all speak the same language.  I’m in love with the white flatware! Where in the world can I get white flatware? Love the printed napkins too!  So happy to have found this blog, I hope you’ll enjoy it too!

Anna K, who writes this blog says “… as blog name implies, I will get the most from the "rural style" and it can mean anything from Danish white, retro, antique, Green Gates dots to a small dose Cath Kidston! Welcome! 

No comments: