Sunday, December 21, 2008

Now I'm a Purse and Shoe Girl!


Everyone knows I'm passionate about purses. I love creating them and working with all the beautiful fabrics I can get my hands on. But lately I'm really diggin' these very special kind of shoes!  Altered art shoes! WOW!

My adorable, crafty, embellishment-crazy friend Inka, of Inklings Designs has created some awesome jewelry display shoes that are fabulous fun!  I want one of these for my vanity counter to keep my rings and earrings handy. How fancy would that be. But I can see how these would be great as store displays too!  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dianne, That is one opulent shoe! I don't blame you for wanting to talk it up on your blog. But what really got to me, was your carpet bag from last week's blog. I would kill for that bag... are you going to make more? Can I pick my own fabric? It is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing it too. Happy Holidays, Tedi
www.PetiteBookstore.com

Patricia said...

Good luck with the new blog, hope it's a hit. The shoe is lovely and I can see stores or crafters using them to display their wares. It would definitely be unique and a big draw.

Pat
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

gail said...

Hi girl,, I love the new blog. I cant wait to see what here in the future. I love Inkas shoes as well! Happy Holidays, luv, gail
I will add this to my blog links also!

Inka Smith said...

Hi Dianne,
I love this new blog and thanks so much for featuring my lovely shoe!
Inka