Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Vintage Moth..: Antique, Handblocked Wallpaper

Ok so it's not fabric, but these wallpaper images could sure inspire some beautiful fabric designs could they not? 

I just discovered yet another wonderful blog - 
The Vintage Moth..: Antique, Handblocked Wallpaper and it's owner, Abbie, who offers amazing vintage clip art that I cannot wait to start using in some way. 

Somehow I've already spent several hours this morning just absorbed in blogland visiting my new friend (I hope she will consider me a friend) Dawn at her blog, The Feathered Nest, and that is where I found the link to Abbie's blog. I've already posted about Dawn's blogs over on my Mama's Pocketbook blog, so take the time to go over there to learn more about her talent and gorgeous art!

Meanwhile, join me in discovering the beautiful clip art you'll find on Abbie's blog! This is the most fun way to spend a Saturday morning when I should be working! Wait, it's research, inspiration gathering ... that IS work! I love my job!

No comments: